The exact services that will be available to be provided will depend on member needs and the skills of our current volunteers. We are working toward an early 2019 launch date.
We are planning on several things to start, these are some examples:
- Rides to and from appointments, social activities, church, shopping
- Temporary pet care - if you need to go to the hospital, feeling unable to walk your dog due to a bad cold
- Handyman Services - Help changing a lightbulb, small carpentry jobs, occasional light housekeeping, building a ramp
- Meal preparation - Did you break your arm and are finding this too difficult for a couple weeks? Maybe just need some meals ready in the freezer (food cost will be up to the member)
- Sewing - Hems, tears, etc.
- Temporary yard work - for emergencies, or occasionally. Not for regular maintenance.
- Technology Assistance - Cell phone questions, programming an answering machine, printer problems, or questions about a new gadget that has you stumped!